Sunday, January 22, 2012

Rapha's Festive 500: I'd Love Your VOTE!


Well, it certainly was a ride to redemption for me and it turns out that my blog posts and photos were selected as contest finalists by the Rapha staff from among the 950 finishers and 3030 participants who successfully completed the Festive 500! Now, the voting begins. Please go to Rapha's Facebook page at this link and "LIKE" my photo and story. Voting ends on January 27, 2012. Spread the word!

Here's the photo they chose for the site.

The grand prize is a Trek Madone 6.9 pictured below. WOW! It just looks so darned light doesn't it? You may say I need another bike like I need a hole in the head, and you'd be right (sort of). While I love my two Indy Fab Club Racers, neither one is nearly as light or as fast as this beauty. Of course, in addition to the grand prize, four other lucky winners will be walking (riding?) away with treats and one can only hope the booty involves some choice Rapha gear.


No comments:

Post a Comment