Here are my specific goals for 2013:
- Ride a full SR series.
- Complete the Gold Rush Randonnee 1200.
- Achieve a strong finish in the Saratoga 12-hour race. It would be great to exceed my personal record of 226 miles.
- Rebuild my general strength and conditioning (core, upper body, legs)
- Practice yoga regularly to improve flexibility.
- Earn a second R-12 medal.
It's time to build a base. To that end, I plan to throw myself into the Rapha Festive 500 Challenge next week by logging over 500 kilometers between Christmas and New Year's Eve. More information at this link.