Thursday, October 13, 2011

Time to Plan 2012!


I feel a bit like Steve Martin in the The Jerk when he runs around screaming "the new phone book's here, the new phone book's here . . ." because today is one of my favorite days of the year. I've been checking in on the RUSA calendar ever since we slid into October and was very pleased to find out this afternoon that the complete 2012 calendar of events is now live. I immediately set about combing through the schedule of rides within a 5-hour radius of my house and adding anything interesting and not in conflict with my existing commitments to a Google calendar. There's always some disappointment when I realize that a perfect event is in direct conflict with something I can't move, but there are lots of options living within two hours of four brevet series. It going to be a great year! Take a look and see what's in store for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment