Friday, March 18, 2011

Bell Crash Replacement Helmet Arrives, Rider Smiles


Today it was 68 degrees and sunny this morning when I opened a smooth brown UPS box to reveal a beautiful shiny white Bell Sweep helmet. The helmet came to me through Bell's generous "crash replacement" program. After a crash, all a rider needs to do is call Bell with the old helmet's serial number and a credit card and Bell will send any current model for 30% off retail. This strikes me as a great way to build brand loyalty. Since I had about 300 miles on my previous helmet, I was especially pleased to take advantage of this offer. With the discount, I even opted to upgrade and replace my Array with a Sweep.

Next up: I meet with my surgeon on Monday to assess the progress I've made over the past six weeks. I'm looking for the green light to upgrade my physical therapy and get out onto the open roads. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment